Students will explain the concept of energy conservation by examining key theories and by conducting experiments
relating to force, mass and acceleration of moving objects. Studies will focus on our everyday world and outer space.
Students will -
- examine how the total energy is conserved during energy transformations
- investigate energy transformations during real interactions such as in crashes
- explore the predictability of motion using Newton’s three laws of motion
- undertake practical activities relating to motion and forces
- examine the Big Bang Theory and the evolution of the universe.